Last week Mike McCann, General Manager at Elev8 Finance, headed down to Premier GT to speak with David Trigg who had a list of finance questions ready for him, sent in by members of the Four Marks Supercar Club. In the video Mike and David cover topics such as financing a supercar, advantages of different lenders & how balloon figures are set.
A full list of the questions can be seen here, with all the answers available in the video in below:
- Why do so many people finance their cars these days, rather than buying them outright?
- What are the advantages of using a car finance broker over dealing directly with a lender?
- How do people end up with negative equity in car finance agreements?
- What is the oldest car you would be able to fund through Elev8 Finance?
- If the car gets written off, where would I stand with my finance agreement?
- How do finance companies calculate their balloons?
- What is the process, once I have found the car I want to finance?
- What is the most expensive car Elev8 has ever funded?
- What is the largest balance Elev8 Finance has ever funded?
- What is the largest monthly payment you have ever seen for a car you have funded?
- What is your favourite car Elev8 has funded?
If you have found your next prestige car and need a finance quote, get in touch today.